Registering as a new client is quick and easy.
- Click "Pet Owner Registration" on the left-side menu and register yourself first.
- Read and sign our Terms of Service
- Provide a Personality Profile for each of your pets by clicking the appropriate menu tab.
- Finally, click "Request Service" to submit your service needs. You'll be able to request a date and time for your initial consultation on the service request form.
What to Expect at The Consultation
The consultation typically takes about 30 minutes. We will meet you and your pets, review your completed registration forms, and collect keys and payment for the service. Here's your consultation checklist:
- Complete and submit all of the above forms at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Please have two tested and working copies of your house keys. One copy will stay locked in our office key safe and one copy will be given to your pet caregiver.
- Have your payment ready (we accept cash and personal checks made payable to: "Sierra Stroll Pet Care, Inc.").
- Payment for pet sitting service is due at the time of the consultation.
- If you're registering for mid-day dog walking service, we will ask you to submit payment for either your first month or first week of service at the time of the consultation.